Make a visit, take a photo, upload it onto your favourite social media site -- done!
You can take part in this Volunteer challenge as often as you like, accepting the challenge tells us that you are doing it! and usinf #sharethejoy enables us to track your volunteer contribution. Thank you!
Why get involved?
Letting us know about the artworks / exhibitions / displays you love helps by:
- Contributing to our evaluation of TWAM venues and collections.
- Making our collections more accessible to digital viewers.
- Let's us know you visited and encourages others to visit too.
Taking part in challenges supports Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums by:
- Helping us to understand the impact in time and value of the efforts of our volunteers
- Allowing us to recognise and reward the work of volunteers
How to get involved?
Step 1: Sign up or log in.
Step 2: Accept the challenge.
Step 3: Make a visit to one of our museums or galleries.
Step 4: Use your phone to take a photo of something you like, then share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (don't forget to tag the museum you visited).
step 5: add #sharethejoy so we can track your volunteer contribution
Step 6: Challenge completed!
- Social Media