Make a visit, take a photo, upload it onto your favourite social media site -- done!
You can take part in this Volunteer challenge as often as you like, accepting the challenge tells us that you are doing it!
Why get involved?
Letting us know about the artworks / exhibitions / displays you love helps by:
- Contributing to our evaluation of TWAM venues and collections.
- Making our collections more accessible to digital viewers.
- Let's us know you visited and encourages others to visit too.
Taking part in challenges supports Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums by:
- Helping us to understand the impact in time and value of the efforts of our volunteers
- Allowing us to recognise and reward the work of volunteers
How to get involved?
Step 1: Sign up or log in.
Step 2: Accept the challenge.
Step 3: Make a visit to one of our museums or galleries.
Step 4: Use your phone to take a photo of something you like, then share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (don't forget to tag the museum you visited).
Step 5: Challenge completed!
- Social Media