We would like 6 volunteers interested in art and history and working with families to join us on Thursday 2nd November from 4pm to 6pm
We would appreciate your help to set up this event, show families the craft, encourage them to explore the museum and make sure they have a fun positive experience of the the galleries in the Museum and the Fireworks event.
We would like you to:
- Help with setting up
- We will provide some training to show you how to do the craft activity
- Assist families with children how to get involved with the craft activity
- Stock up supplies when they are low
- Encourage visitors to explore the museum, shop and café.
- Encourage visitors to support the museum through donations
- Answer visitor questions or signpost to a member of staff
- Engage visitors to learn more by using object handling items or providing prepared information about the collections
- Collect visitor numbers engaging with the activity
- Collect customer feedback
- Help to tidy up
Why get involved?
Full training and orientation will be provided by the Learning and/or Front of House teams
You will be working in a happy and busy environment, it will be fast paced but lots of fun.
You will (hopefully) be able to see the fireworks for yourself
You will be working with a team to ensure everyone leaves with a smile!
*Please note: we are happy to cover any volunteer transport costs involved with this role.
How to get involved?
- Log in or sign up to Volunteer for TWAM.
- Accept this challenge.
- Await a response from us with more information.
- Working as part of a team
- Arts and crafts
- Working with Children (6 - 15)
- Working with Children (under 5's)
- Customer Service
- Working with Museum Collections
- Working with the public
- Meeting new people