Happening Saturday 17 November 2018.
Participants will be assigned an activity to manage over the course of the day. You will explain activities to the young people and support them as they make their work. You will maintain an area, replenishing it and keeping it tidy. The task will involve lots of talking to the public, working on ones one and on your initiative.
These young people will visit the museum to participate in a range of activities linked to science, history and art badges.
- Support some activities.
- Assist children and adults to complete tasks
- Help to prepare and pack up your activity
- Replenish and maintain space
- Work with young people
Why get involved?
- You will work with young people in uniformed groups
- Experience of volunteer in a museum
- Work alongside colleagues from the museum
How to get involved?
- Log in or sign up to Volunteer for TWAM.
- Accept this challenge.
- Await a response from us with more information.
- Event Management
- Customer Service
- Working with Children (6 - 15)
- Arts and crafts
- Working as part of a team
- Community Work
- Learning and Education
- Meeting new people
- Working with the public