9am – 5.pm daily
Saturdays 1, 8, 15 and 22 December
Sundays 2, 9, 16 and 23 December
Volunteers need to be prepared to commit to a minimum of 2 Santa Specials operating days during the course of the season, but more commitment is highly encouraged to facilitate individual learning, development and team spirit.
There will be a training day on Friday 30 November or training can be on the job on the first day of volunteering in this role.
We wil ask you to:
- welcome visitors to the event
- collect tickets
- give general information about the visit and the museum
- assist people to board and disembark from train rides
- answer visitor questions
- general upkeep to ensure the festive appearance of the museums
- help with distribution of the gifts to children by Santa.
Why get involved?
*Please note: we are happy to cover any volunteer transport costs involved with this role.
A great way to gain experience when looking for paid work or for helping to enhance the following skills:
Ability to work as a team
Ability to work alone
Customer Service Experience
How to get involved?
- Log in or sign up to Volunteer for TWAM.
- Accept this challenge.
- Await a response from us with more information.
- Working with Museum Collections
- Customer Service
- Independent working
- Working as part of a team
- Meeting new people
- Outdoor Work
- Working with the public