This is a great opportunity for us to interact directly with visitors. We will be able to tell them the good work that TWAM have been doing and the good work that is yet to come. Donations are obviously important to us and letting our visitors no where those donations go and the benefits they bring to TWAM is vital. As a fundraising volunteer we need you to be a friendly face, conversational and informative.
This role with involve standing with a donation bucket at various TWAM venues, interacting with visitors during the day and discussing how their donation can help with the work of TWAM.
- Holding a donations bucket
- Speaking to visitors about the work of TWAM and TWAM fundraising
- Giving out donation stickers.
Why get involved?
This is a great opportunity to learn about fundraising, meet and interact with lots of people, and really contribute towards supporting the future TWAM.
How to get involved?
- Log in or sign up to Volunteer for TWAM.
- Accept this challenge.
- Await a response from us with more information.
- Working as part of a team
- Independent working
- Customer Service
- Working with the public
- Meeting new people