At February half term (week commencing 12/2/18)GNM will be unveiling their new digital butterfly wall. The butterfly wall is an opportunity to have your name immortalised as a visitor to the GNM, because you love the GNM Hancock, in memory of someone, just because you love the idea.
We will need volunteers in place Monday to Friday between 10 AM and 3 PM. If you can do one day or several days we will try to accommodate you in a timetable to ensure Museum opening hours are covered.
As a volunteer in this project we asking you to stand near the projection and console area to attract and encourage visitors to design a butterfly of their own.
We would we would ask you to orientate visitors in how to use the console and then direct them to the welcome desk to make the payment.
Why get involved?
- Full training will be given by Museum staff
- This is a simple yet rewarding job for the museums very busy
- You will be helping us to hit our donations target
- *Please note: we are happy to cover any volunteer transport costs involved with this role.
How to get involved?
- Log in or sign up to Volunteer for TWAM.
- Accept this challenge.
- Await a response from us with more information.
- Independent working
- Working with Young People (16 - 25)
- Working with Children (6 - 15)
- Working with Children (under 5's)
- Customer Service
- Teaching and Training
- Working with the public
- Meeting new people